TweetReach

I just discovered TweetReach, a simple and awesome service to see how far your Tweets and Re-tweets go, surely most Twitter users know this service already.

Let me start by saying that i only use Twitter to alert some of my dearest readers as well as directing some extra traffic to Oman Collective Intelligence. So yesterday i tweeted about my last post about Facebook statistics for Oman users and i am happy to see that thanks to MariaOcean (her blog) and my good friend Bader (his blog) my tweet has reached nearly 500 people, and one third of them checked out the post and blog. Isn't that amazing?

TweetReach gives you a full report on your search terms, overall exposure, how users engaged, who contributed, and much more. Not sure yet about its accuracy, but definitely worth a try!

Let me know what you think,...;)  And thanks again to Maria and Bader!!!

8 comments:

  1. lol I just came across your blog to get the link of your previous post for somebody on twitter :D
    anywayz u r most welcome , the post was interesting that's why I RT it :D !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great afcourse! But how do you know that this TweetReach is reliable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, thanks, maybe you should be in charge of my Twitter communications...:)
    Domino; it seems to be pretty good actually but I'm still keeping an eye on it. Have you tried it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Cloudia! Waikiki? Lovely place....thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twitter reminds me of the various messengers like Yahoo, MSN, AOL. etc....something of the past. I had an account for a while but don't use it any longer, for me it's totally useless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I didn't. I am a student in marketing. For the moment I am just looking how the leaders in this world are doing. I learn a lot of it. And I try to help if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon; yes in a way it is like a messenger, but obviously people and companies are using for different purposes. Of course can be good and useful for some and not for others.

    Domino; whatever you learn feel free to share it with us so that we can all learn; it is always good to hear different perspective from different parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.