Logo contest - the WINNER

I could not really post in the past days as Omantel was re-cabling the area, got faster internet now but i felt disconnected from the whole world, it's good to be back!

The time has come to announce the winner of the logo contest. As the voting  was up on Facebook there's no surprise really, but it has been a close contest and i thank everyone for participating and voting.  

The top three logos are all from Oman and belong to:

Third position)
This was submitted by Filip Keunen, a muscat resident.
It was voted by 8 people.



Second position)
Thanks to Rashad Nsouli, a fellow blogger from Oman, for submitting this cool option. It is one of my favourite but unfortunately came second. Number of votes received: 16. Well done again Rashad!
Winner!!
This is from Amjad Al Hinai and 26 people voted for this logo. It has been my favourite since i saw it first and I'm glad the majority of you agreed. Overall this logo gathered 52% of all votes. 

I will ask Amjad to make a couple of small amendments and soon Oman Collective Intelligence will have a new look. 

So well done to Amjad who will also cash the prize, $450.

Thanks again everyone and watch out for the new Oman Collective Intelligence coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you choose that logo - it is the optical most convincing (I thought a long time about no 2, because that is poetical, but I think it will impress the eye, but maybe not the memory)So: well done! Britta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Glossy20 July 2010 at 08:49

    I like the winner, that was the one I picked on Facebook - great idea to democratise the process using social media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I'm glad we all agree. Soon OCI will have a new identity....;)
    I honestly thought more people would vote but as a first time I'm overall satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.