Sharing the love for marketing in the Middle East

Some of you probably heard of Bayt Communities (part of Bayt.com, a site offering a complete range of end-to-end employment solutions and career planning tools); BC is a series of professional, industry-specific communities that introduces a whole new way to empower professionals in the Middle East to build, enhance, and advance their careers.

Bayt communities recently launched MarketingHub.me which is a network where people in the Middle East who share a love for marketing go to learn, network, and evolve their careers.

On MarketingHub.me you will find plenty of industry related articles, lots of tools as well as a helpful career assessment section. And of course you will also be able to find people to share ideas with, discuss the daily doings of yours and their professions, and even swap services!

Here are a couple of comments by some of the users…..

As a social media geek, I am very happy to have a specialized Middle Eastern website where I can share my experience in this new field of ours.
Rani Dababneh, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Geek, Jordan.

I love MarketingHub.me! The user-interface is very easy to use and there's so much to do with it. Just look at all the cool articles!
Yasmeen A., designer. Lebanon

I'm not a marketer, but I need to deal with a lot of creatives in my job in the IT industry. MarketingHub.me makes it easier for me to better understand the marketing industry, and thus do my own job better.
Rosanna P., Operations Manager. Jordan.

It sounds all good, doesn't it? You may think MarketingHub.me is some sort of Linkedin or Facebook; while in a way it is true as it is a social network on the other hand the team at MarketingHub.me is focusing on creating key unique content that could really help people in their professional lives.

In a few words we could say that MarketingHub.me provides the opportunity to increase knowledge base, to deeply understand the relevant workplace ecosystem in our region, as well as to become familiar with the leaders.

Check it out and let me know what you think; there’ an interesting article about the top 10 Middle East marketing trends, or if you want to test your social media knowledge try this quiz…I didn’t do to well…:(

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for the awesome MarketingHub.me review! :)

    We are very happy that you see the potential in MarketingHub.me, and we look forward to interacting with you and with your readers on the community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, thanks a lot for the tips, I very well may need them in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roba, my pleasure of course and keep up the good work!
    CAE II, glad you liked it, did you join the network?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, nice blog, i´m glad to follow.

    Andri

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.