1 year of Oman Collective Intelligence

I realised the other day that it has been a little more than a year since I started Oman Collective Intelligence. When I wrote my first post I could have never ever thought the rich rewards blogging has brought me.
  • In 1 year…I shared my passion and knowledge with others and others shared it with me
  • In 1 year…I was lucky to know, but not meet yet, some great people
  • In 1 year…I wrote 106 posts
  • In 1 year…the blog has been visited by 162 different countries plus another 5 “unknown” countries
  • In 1 year…the number of followers is 610
  • In 1 year…I had 504 comments; the first comment was from kishor Cariappa
  • In 1 year…I learnt how internet makes the world so small
  • In 1 year…I discovered how big the world is; I had visitors from countries I never heard of… Kiribati and Northern Mariana Islands
  • In 1 year…the blog had almost 40,000 hits
  • In 1 year…the daily average of visits is 109
  • In 1 year…“Young Arab women using Facebook” has been the most read post, 1458 times
  • In 1 year…the country that visited the blog the most is United States with 4,980 hits, Oman comes second with 3,876
  • In 1 year…“(Don't) Be Stupid! has had the most comments, 15
  • In 1 year…the month of August was the one with most page views, 8109
  • In 1 year...Amjad Al Hinai won the logo contest
  • In 1 year…I am glad that there are so many new bloggers in Oman
  • In 1 year…and for the next ones to come, I want to thank you all for making this possible…:)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday OCI <3 *sings*
    Keep the blog rolling because it really is indeed one that I always get back to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!

    Here's to an even better second year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elias Abou Naoum7 November 2010 at 15:25

    Some age. Others mature.
    This blog is young, yet mature.
    All the best.
    e-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute <3

    Happy Birthday OCI ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Maurizio!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read 3 blogs in Oman; muscat confidential, muscat mutterings and yours mr. intelligence. They're all different and good. To many more years of enjoyable and useful readings on OCI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still upset because you didn't choose my logo...:) Just joking, you know i've been following your blog almost from the beginning and i will always follow it. Good work and greetings from Sofia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, OCI..a more fruitful 2nd yr to u.that's the beauty of blogosphere, you get to enjoy diversity. kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Working hard to make it even better...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.