Evian's cool babies!

On July 6, 2009 Evian unveiled a new entertaining global advertising campaign and a new signature message, “Live Young”, the ultimate expression of Evian brand values, including origin, health and youth.


The worldwide kick off began with a viral pre-launch and online infiltration via YouTube in the U.S., France, UK, Germany, Canada and Japan.

For the ads 96 lively, happy babies were filmed and featured roller break-dancing routines set to a Rapper’s Delight remix by Dan the Automator.

Evian said it was appropriate that the brand’s new ad campaign should depict babies, a universal symbol of what is precious and pure, and embody the unique attributes of Evian Natural Spring Water.

I think it's hilarious…check it out.

 


7 comments:

  1. This is fancy. I like it very much. Hope whoever see this video will enjoy. Gonna share with my friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this video is good. thanks for shared.
    I hope later on to get useful information like this. I will share with my friends.
    Thank you very much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vid is.. I don't know. It is scary :( They are not cute at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. creepy babies taking over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agradeço por seguir meu blog de artesanato.
    Vou aprender muito seguindo seu blog.
    Obrigada por comparttilhar.
    Fraterno abraço

    ReplyDelete
  6. good my friend
    http://wowthiscar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. my friend
    i vary happy to jion to me i will support
    i have my chanse in my web http://www.wowthiscar.blogspot.com/
    jobs gift product earn free jion now for you
    jion to our gift

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.