(Probably) The best viral video ever!

It’s been a while since I posted a viral video, so here it comes, and i tell you...you'll love it! It is from last year so you might have seen it already.

Tipp-Ex, a brand of correction fluid, launched an interactive YouTube campaign inviting users to White & Rewrite the title of a video in which a hunter attempts to shoot a bear.

In the video a man about to be attacked by a massive bear shouts out “Hey, I don’t wanna shoot this bear!” Once the hunter used the correction fluid you’ll be able to write any word you like to make the hunter and the bear do anything you want.


Give it a try, it's hilarious. I spent at least half hour on this. Kudos to Tipp-Ex for an excellent idea executed amazingly well!


8 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Very creative indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I didn't know you could that on YT. That is something that will never make me forget Tipp-ex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I typed 'Moonwalks with' ..

    And they did :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, it's the best i've seen. Thanks for sharing it, I'll pass it to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you guys you would have loved it.
    el Shahlab; I've typed so many words and every time they did something related to what i asked except a couple of time when the bear had a board saying: ERROR 404 - request not found.
    Really really nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now that's what I call creative and nicely done :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha ha ha
    I did
    "eats a Bear" - and it worked (stuffed toy bear)
    and
    "loves a Bear" - and it worked "(after some breath freshner)
    so clever but lets see what they cant do

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.