What happens when Apple and Microsoft meet...

Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs (born February 24, 1955) is an American magnate as well as the co-founder and Chief Executive Office of Apple.

Steve is also on the Board of Directors of Walt Disney Company.

Salary: US$1

Net worth: US$5.5 billion

William Henry "Bill" Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is also an American business magnate and chairman of Microsoft, the software company he co-founded.

Salary: unknown

Net worth: US$53 billion

I'm sure you all know who they are, but what do they talk about when together....?





A little humour always help to start the day. I've taken the photos from fellow Kenyan blogger Siasa Duni, thanks mate!

8 comments:

  1. Loved it! I tweeted this to my friends... will definitely put the smiles out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I just LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, ha ha haaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was quite funny, glad you all like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate these rich bastards!!! Very funny though...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haaaa I love this post !!! Great and sooo true. Thank you for following my blog BTW. :) Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.