Google's suggestions

Yesterday i was reading an article on TechCrunch on how Google gives suggestions when we are googling something. As i was a bit bored, i admit it, i started to search various words and every time i got suggestions from Google. I kind of got addicted to it and found some hilarious suggestions. Google is really funny and creative on this, maybe you want to give it a try too.
Here are some of my findings:
  • Oman

  • Twitter

  • Facebook

  • Sex

  • Blogging


  • Google

  • I am

  • You are

  • Muscat

  • Friends




Some of them are really funny, aren't they? I was positively surprised to see our fellow blogger UD scoring so high when searching Muscat, nicely done Mr. Confidential! I am sure you will try some creative queries yourself to check it out. Don’t forget to tell me about what funny suggestions you got.

Have a good one and stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. great one....tried a couple of searches for myself,
    "Hitler is..."
    "yahoo is..."
    "Einstein was a..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really bored on this weekend.

    Go hiking with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope there are good suggestions when we use our name as a keyword ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shriram, good stuff but hope you're not as bored as me!
    Rainfield, lol, good idea.
    Ocheholic, i was too scared to try with my name...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google provides a variety of options and a very interesting suggestion. I love Google.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can a student pursuing marketing as a career get bored!!!marketers like to call this creativity/out of the box thinking!!!!

    ReplyDelete