The famous Mentos ad campaign

As you know i'm not into advertising but it is still an area which i really like and that i'm linked to as i deal with designers, concept developers and graphic artists on the daily basis. Today i bumped into a famous Mentos advert which was develop just less than a year ago (some of you might already know it) and it was for the Russian market. Below you can see three of those famous ads and you will understand why everybody in Europe suddenly started to talk about this campaign.






Will we ever see such things in Oman? Nah!

Credits go to:
Advertising Agency: B&B furculiţă, София, България
Creative Director: Francis Battiatosky
Copywriters: Lucas Jorge Bartolao
Art Directors: Sergey A. Baxinsky
Photographer: somuosky from corbisivic

11 comments:

  1. Bwahaha!LOOLL!
    OMG! IN OMAN! no way!
    I will have 2 fwd dis to my frnds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone would like it....;)

    Rainfeld61; it's my pleasure and keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN! I DIG Adverts like this... :)

    I wish there was more of these types of "funny ads" around - I believe it's the best form of advertising...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha so funny!!!


    xo,
    http://owl-wings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is funny. I love the way they compose the typo.
    btw, thanks for following my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent blog sir!!!to let you know i would like to become someone of your decree few years from now!!!being a student of marketing management i find your blog informative, creative and addictive!!!keep up the great work and all the best, sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shriram, i'm delighted by your comment! Sounds like i paid you to say that...;). Feel free to give feedback any time as well as sharing your ideas, that is the whole point of the blog. And please do not call me sir.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad I can't look at video at work. I like the Mentos commercials, although I could never figure out why. I still remember the one where they climbed through the car.

    But now I'm into the Orbit commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tirzah, this were printed ads and yes, Mentos commercials have always been very good. I'll check out the Orbit ones now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.