A very sad advert

The Volkswagen Type 2, known as the Kombi, Transporter or Microbus has now entered its last production. The iconic bus was loved by everyone; adults and kids, and, especially in the 70s, by hippies and surfers.








To mark this event Volkswagen Brazil is running a print and online advertising campaign (by Brazilian ad agency ALMAPBBDO) promoting the discontinuation of the cute Kombi which last 1200 units will be manufactured in Brazil in December.
The print advert makes me a little sad...
At the same time a mini site was developed especially for the occasion where everyone in the world can pay a tribute to the Kombi and share their photos and stories.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea Brazilian, I really inspire about your this promoting ideas. Please share us some idea of online logo design promoting. I'll be highly thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Logo Design UK

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.