The first Facebook commerce store in Oman

TOTEM, my favorite boutique in the whole world, recently launched its new online shop which I believe to be the first of its kind in Oman.
I’m sure many ‘fashionistas’ out there will be more than happy to shop in a secure way while they’re comfortably sitting on their couch.

TOTEM did not stop there though, and that is what i'd like to highlight; as today’s consumers spend lots of time on Facebook, TOTEM also launched the first Facebook commerce store in Oman. It makes complete sense since TOTEM has a good fan base on FB.

The application recreates a fully functional store within Facebook
maintaining the professional appearance and all its features.

I had to give it a go; I clicked on the ‘buy online’ tab and downloaded the shop application. I then browsed through several items, selected a t-shirt and provided my credit card details. A few minutes later I received the transaction confirmation...

…and the shipping confirmation from DHL.
Within 24 hours I received my banana-girl t-shirt...


I’ve always been skeptical about buying online from Facebook but my overall shopping experience within TOTEM’s Facebook store was top-notch! Neat, fast and professional.
TOTEM has made perfect use of social technology in the context of commerce. Hats off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.