The worst of Facebook

No doubts about Facebook; it is great, everyone loves it, 500 million users, etc. etc., and many times i posted about its benefits and how it can be useful for both personal and business purposes.

So for once I'd like to post the worst of Facebook in terms of Groups you can find there (and there's lots!!) as well as adverts.

Let's start with the groups:







It is quite clear that lots of people have nothing to do in life but spending it on FB. I'm amazed by the number of people joining certain groups...

And here follow some adverts:


Now, I'm very open minded but what i really do not understand is how some people can create such crap. The first ad from top should not even be allowed by Facebook while the others well....say your opinion.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I often wonder the same thing when I check my wall and see the things my friends are fans of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a facebook user, I always try to avoid things which are not of interest to me. Well, it is amazing to see some groups... really are astonishing to me, and some sounds crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i normally go to 'lamebook' to see the worst of facebook..sometimes though, i'm amazed to open my homepage and there 'before my very eyes' is a display of utter senselessness...and some do it just for fun...oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't agree with you more. Plus the increasing number of attention/post whores.. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha - YOU must have spent quite a lot of time on Facebook to find that! I only see the posts of my 'friends', and always wonder what they find and post (newspaper articles, youtube) - you need time for finding that.
    But of course I agree with you: those advertisements and groups above are simply - daft.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.