Why this blog? (should have been my first post really!!)

I’ve been considering joining the blogosphere for some time now, I’ve been reading local blogs and I have now decided to take action and open my own blog....again! This is the third time!! I discovered blogging thanks to some local bloggers, who made me curious about blogging, kept me company for a while and inspired and motivated me to start this blog.

My blog, and some of you might find really boring...



...will mainly focus on the PR industry, how it needs vision and innovation to continue advancing and gain the due respect...well, in Oman. It might change over the time with new topics and type of info.

I invite everyone, professionals and not, to join me for discussions, learn from each other, and grow together through collective intelligence.....that's where this blog's name comes from.

0 comments: